Toro Canyon Park
576 Toro Canyon Park, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Because of the pandemic, we were all forced to take a pause, look closely at our lives, and question what truly matters.
As we forge ahead in a “new normal,” now is the perfect time for you to create a plan of action for your highest, most aligned self.
Together we are going to walk you through exercises to help you get in touch with your true identity and most authentic expression so that you can create the vision for your path ahead.
Step out into nature with us and into a new and exciting vision for yourself.
2-Day All Access Retreat is a guided individualized experience. We provide you all the tools, inspiration and resources you need to step into this weekend experience.
- Happy Hour & Welcome Party: A warm introduction to the weekend and a special guest to help you get out of your head and into your body for a weekend of full expression.
- Interactive Workshops: All access to Speakers, Breakout Sessions and Activities
- 3 Freshly Catered Nourishing Meals by Wishbone Wellbeing
- Coffee, Snacks, and Water *Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Sound Healing & Release Ceremony: Jenn Parma a breath work coach and sound healing leader will be guiding us through a magical experience with sounds of crystal singing bowls, chimes, drums, and the sounds of nature.
- Silent Disco Yoga Class: Enjoy a revitalizing morning movement and intention setting with Emma Davis from Santa Barbara Beach Yoga.
- Ignite Your Inner Warrior Dance: A unique movement experience to inspire the warrior woman you are inside and to celebrate our new sisterhood and transformational weekend together.
- Warrior Gift Bag: Enjoy all the goodies from local business that came together to collaborate and offer their support to our women's community.
- Handouts & Warrior Workbook
- Warrior Community Facebook Group - This is where you can network with like-minded warriors and be surrounded with love and encouragement. Our community is the best around, and we think you're going to love them.
Be sure to grab your tickets in advance so you don’t miss out! Commit to your Women Who Warrior Retreat Experience!
Refund Policy. All payments are non-refundable, however they are fully transferable to someone else in the event you can not attend. This means Women Who Warrior will not handle this for you, but you can handle this independently with someone interested in buying your ticket. We recommend listing your ticket on our Private Facebook Group. Once you have a buyer, both parties will need to email [email protected] and CC one another with confirmation of the ticket transfer.
All Rights Reserved
Email: [email protected] Phone: (805) 722-0303
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F Pacific Standard Time